photo FLORALHEADER2_zpsd0535b2f.png

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

how to: wrecking your journal with coffee


 I have been known to purposely spill 
my coffee and tea on my journals.

 I just think it looks cool.

 Sometimes people look at me strange 
while I dribble my drink on my journal.

 But every time I'm drinking a hot beverage and writing, 
I make sure to imprint the "obligatory coffee ring" on my page.

 It might be weird but I think it adds an extra 
"writerly and artistic" dimension to everything.


Question:
Are you a fan of the coffee ring, 
or would you rather keep your journal clean?


1 comment :

  1. That's a cool idea. It looks antique because of the stains :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

 

All words and photographs belong to Journaling Journeys, unless otherwise stated.
Blog design by Marcia.