photo FLORALHEADER2_zpsd0535b2f.png

Thursday, March 6, 2014

journal storage

 Currently I house my journals in this trunk 
I bought at a thrift store a couple of years ago.
  I think it kind of looks like a treasure chest.

Used journals are lined up in the back. 
To the left are unused notebooks, 
and to the right are my brother's old journals.

 This got me thinking...
where do you store your journals??

And if you haven't entered the giveaway, please do! 
You could win a leather bound journal!

1 comment :

  1. I love that idea of keeping all your journals in a chest - i used to have one growing up where I would put my stuff toys in - but sadly gave it away. I actually started using a suitcase - a large one that i put everything in - its easier for me to tote around and move around especially since we move quite frequently (military)...but its a cute storage idea - i would love to take my mom's chest - that she keeps at the foot of her bed - its a nice wooden chest that would be ultimately perfect if we lived in a permanent place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

 

All words and photographs belong to Journaling Journeys, unless otherwise stated.
Blog design by Marcia.